Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 09 and Dec 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping to lower 48 states
Harness the power of the sun. The Jackery Solar Generator 1500 with x4 SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels provides clean dependable portable power for camping, RV/Van life, any outdoor activities, or emergency home backup power. With super fast recharging efficiency, it will run up to 7 appliances all together at once.
THE JACKERY SOLAR GENERATOR 1500: The Solar Generator 1500 combines the Jackery Explorer 1500, and 4 SolarSaga 100W solar panels together for a powerful renewable energy source when on or off the grid.
- POWER UP TO 85% OF APPLIANCES: Featuring a massive 1534Wh capacity, 1800 running wattage (3600 surge power), the Explorer 1500 is equipped with 3*AC Pure Sine Wave AC outlets, 1*PD 60W USB-C Port, 1*Quick Charge 3.0 Port, 1*USB-A Port, 1*12V car port. It will power up to 85% of your appliances, including home devices, lights, power tools, microwaves, refrigerators, and other larger power demands.
- FAST SOLAR RECHARGING: With Solarpeak™ technology (upgraded MPPT technology), the Solar generator 1500 can truly identify the biggest input available in real time and maximize power extraction under all conditions, allowing you to charge the battery from zero to 80% within 4 hours. Jackery's Solarpeak™ Technology will boost 30% more recharging efficiency.
- CLEAN, QUIET, EASY TO USE: Zero emission, generating power directly from the sun; nearly silent while operating; one easy button to start.
- POWER 7 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: Phones, appliances, and other devices can all be plugged into the Jackery Explorer 1500. The portable generator comes equipped with a variety of outlets to comfortably support your outdoor life or provide much needed energy during a power outage.
- SAFELY DESIGNED AND EASY TO USE: The Jackery 1500 portable power station offers a quality built Battery Management System to ensure the battery's safety level, while optimizing its performance. The One Button design allows ease of use and operation, anytime and anywhere. Perfect for camping, RV and Van life, or just all around the house use.
Jackery Explorer 1500 Power Station
Multiple Ports for All your Power Needs
Run power hungry devices and equipment with confidence. With 7 port options, the Jackery 1500 has you covered. It boasts x3 120V AC outlets, x2 USB-A ports, x1 USB-C port and x1 12V car port. You can charge anytime and anywhere.
3 Flexible Charging Options
Jackery's portable power station is the ultimate in charging flexibility. Just plug it in to a regular wall outlet and you can be charged 0-80% in just 4 hours. Camping or off the grid? The Jackery 1500 can be charged 0-80% using x4 100W SolarSaga solar panels in just 4 hours. Roadtrip? No problem. Charge your Jackery 1500 while on the road using the included car charging cable and be fully charged in just 13 hours.
Smart LCD Screen
Everything you need to know all in one place. Monitor your remaining power, input and output power, AC voltage and remaining discharge time. Built in reminders for a low battery and low/high temperature warnings that are a must.
SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
- Easy Setup & Kickstand Included: The Solar Saga 100 features 2 kickstands that can be placed firmly on any surface ground. With just a few seconds of setup, you can start soaking energy from the sun for your Jackery 1500 power station. The TPE rubber handle allows you to carry easily when taking off-grid adventures.
- Higher Energy Conversion Rate: Covered by monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the solar panel adopts multi-layered cell technology to generate energy from the sunlight and perform better. The SolarSaga boasts higher conversion efficiency, up to 23% ,compared to other conventional panels.
- Durable & Splash-Proof: The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing on the panel. (Do not allow the panel to be out in the rain or soak it directly in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
- Compatible & Versatile: This solar panel is compatible with Jackery Explorer 300/500/1000/1500 power stations. This portable solar kit is ideal for off-grid camping and unexpected power outages. The Solar Saga 100 features 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly.
- Lightweight and Portable: The SolarSaga 100 isideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages. The solar panel weighs only 9.1 lbs, it's lightweight, foldable and with an easy-carry handle, making it super portable.
Jackery has created a smarter, more user friendly, and higher efficient operating system - the Solarpeak™ Technology (an upgraded MPPT solar regulator). Its algorithm can identify, monitor, and maximize the greatest available input in concurrency, extracting the most sizable solar energy under all conditions. It adds up 30% more solar recharging efficiency, which shorten the charging time to 4 Hours (0-80%) under straight full sun.
More Endurance for All your Appliances
The Explorer 1500 Key Features
- Massive Capacity and High Watt Power: 1534Wh (60.9Ah) capacity, Lithium-ion Battery, 1800W Running Power and 3600W Surge Power.
Multiple Output Ports: Featured with PD 60W USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports (including QC3.0), and 3 AC outlets, the Explorer 1500 can power 7 appliances all together at once.
- Safe Design: With 6-layers safety system and Battery System Management to monitor individual cell and battery health.
SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Key Features
- High Conversion Efficiency Solar Generator:
High conversion efficiency up to 23%, building a Portable-Solar-Generator system together with Jackery Explorer 1500/1000/500/300 power station.
- Solar Charger with USB Outputs:
Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple portable devices at the same time.
- Lightweight and Durable Solar Panel with Kickstand:
Foldable design; Weighs only 9.1 lbs; Convenient to carry; Adjust any angle freely with the built-in kickstand; Made from durable materials; High-temperature resistant.
Why Buy a Solar Generator?
Jackery Solar Generators VS Traditional Gas Generators
Jackery Explorer 1500 Specifications
||1534Wh (25.2V 60.9Ah)
||500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
|1x AC Adapter
|12V Car Adapter
|2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
|4x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
||110VAC, 60Hz, 1800W (3600W Peak)
|Quick Charge 3.0 Output
||18W, 5-6V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A
|USB-C Output||PD60W, (5v, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A)|
|Weight||35.2 lb (15.5 kg)
14 x 10.4 x 12.7 in (35.6 x 26.4 x 32.3 cm)
|Operating Usage Temperature||
14-104ºF (-10-40º C)
CEC, DOE, FCC, QC#.0, CA Prop 65
Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Specifications
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current||6A|
|Weight||10.33 lbs (4.69kg)|
|Dimensions (folded)||24 x 21 x 1.4 inches (610 x 535 x 35 mm)|
|Dimensions (unfolded)||48 x 21 x 0.2 inches (1220 x 535 x 5 mm)|
|Operating Usage Temperatur||14-149ºF (-10065ºC)|
|USB-A Output||5V, 2.4A|
|USB-C Output||5V, 3A|
How to Connect Solar Panels
Connect x4 SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels to your Jackery 1500 Power Station
Solar Recharging Steps:
Please Keep in Mind While Solar Recharging
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
|Jackery Explorer 1500 Power Station||1
|Car Charge Cable||1|
|Solar Panel Parallel Adapter (Cable)||2|
|SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel||4
Jackery Explorer 1500 Power Station FAQ's
Q: What devices can Explorer 1500 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 1800 Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 1500 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
Q: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 1488Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device
For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 1488Wh*0.85/60w=21.1hrs (rough calculated) .
Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages.
Q: Can the Explorer 1500 be recharged while charging other devices/tools at the same time?
A: You can use the Explorer 1500 to charge other things, while it's being recharged at the same time. However, it is scientifically NOT recommended because it will decrease the battery life cycle.
Q: Can the Explorer 1500 be used as UPS?
A: No, the E1500 can't be used as UPS, need to press the power button to turn on the AC/USB /DC output, so it can't turn on and off automatically.
Q: Does Explorer 1500 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: Yes, Explorer 1500 power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Q: How do I know the Explorer 1500 is charged?
A: To check the charge level of the Explorer 1500, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
Q: After the Explorer 1500 is fully charged, can I keep it plugged into continue charging, in case of a power outage?
A: Yes, you can keep it plugged in to continue charging. It won't cause any battery damage.
Q: Can I use the Explorer 1500 indoors?
A: Yes, the Explorer 1500 is safe to use indoors.
Q: Why does it take so long to charge the power station from 99% to 100%
A: When the power station is charged at a low power (constant current stage), the charging power is the largest. With the increase of the power, the internal battery pack voltage of the energy storage gradually increases to the charging limit voltage and then enters the constant current stage (the charging power gradually decreases to full). In the later stage of charging, the charging power gradually decreases.
Q: Are the output ports regulated, and if so, which ones are regulated?
A: All output ports of Jackery power stations are regulated. The voltage won't change when the battery power decreases.
Q: Can the battery inside replaceable?
A: No, the battery inside of the power station is not replaceable.
Q: Is the Explorer 1500 power station waterproof?
A: No, the Explorer 1500 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in a humid environment for longtime.
Q: Can the Explorer 1500 be charged while using?
A: Yes, you can use the Explorer 1500 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
Q: Is the solar panel waterproof?
A: The SolarSaga 100W is not waterproof.
Q: Why can the solar panel not produce 100W power when charging to the Explorer 1500 power station?
A: The solar panels are affected by many factors, such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. The 100W panel is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel.
Q: How do I clean the solar panel surface?
A: Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
Q: Can the solar panel charge smartphones and tablets?
A: Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port.
Shipping and Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business day ( most orders are sooner) from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at support@PortablePowerPlus.com
We want you to be HAPPY! Please reach out prior to ordering so we can help you make a great purchase decision. We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to our customers but if you decide you no longer want your item after it has shipped, you can request a full refund within 24 hrs after placing your order. If you request a cancellation after 24 hrs and before delivery, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee and a transaction fee (2.6% for credit card users, 3.6% for PayPal users, and 2.9% for Shop Pay users) plus shipping for delivery and return. Orders purchased greater than 30 days can not be cancelled.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the item being delivered. Return service is only available for US orders. You must be in possession of the order items. Please call us at 980-758-0075 or email support@PortablePowerPlus.com to register return and receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and directions for the return. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA. You may be charged a 25% restocking fee, delivery fee may be deducted from your return, and you may be responsible for shipping your return, based on individual manufacturer policies. Please reach out to us if you have questions prior to purchase.
When shipping your return
Product must be in original packaging and include all manuals and accessories
Please provide your invoice with the return. Write your unique RMA on your invoice as well as the return shipping label ( MUST be clearly marked on the outside of the package) You must ship within 5 days of receiving your RMA number
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to support@PortablePowerPlus.com along with detailed description.W e will work with the manufacturer to get a replacement sent as soon as possible. If you choose to not accept the replacement you will be responsible for the shipping both ways as well as the restocking fee of 25%. Please note we must be notified within 30 days otherwise you will have to go through the manufacturer’s warranty for replacement.
Shipping and return policies will vary by manufacturer.
After your return is received and processed, we will issue your refund within 14 business days, and you will be notified with an email once your order is refunded.
If you don't receive the refund after 14 business days, please contact us at support@PortablePowerPlus.com